[horde] Bug in Juno

Sascha Ferley Sascha.Ferley at infineon.net
Tue Sep 9 16:58:01 PDT 2003

Hi
I am trying to get juno (accounting) to run with horde.. But i have
noticed a few bugs in it; I am running the CVS version.
First when one tries to setup accounts, the accounts.php file is
non-existent .. basically i think there was a URL error made, in that it
looks for accounts at /horde/juno/accounts.php, when I am guessing it
should rather be at /horde/juno/lists/accounts.php.
The other issue is the autobill option doesn't seem to exists.
I searched for the autobill.php file, but no success sofar.
I am guessing the files should have been in the payments/ subdirectory.

If anyone knows if these things are going to get fixed soon, please let me
know..
Sascha