[horde] Horde 2.2.4 (final)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 9 17:22:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:

> Maybe this is a dumb question, but can I safely upgrade from Horde 2.2.3
> to 2.2.4 without upgrading IMP, Turba, and Kronolith at the same time?

Not a dump question at all. Yes, you can.

> Also, maybe more importantly, can I upgrade IMP/Kronolith/Turba without
> upgrading to Horde 2.2.4 first?

Yes.

> Just trying to figure out how flexible I can be when I upgrade various
> parts of webmail here.

Pretty flexible. See http://horde.org/source/versions.php for more details;
basically, you need at least Horde 2.1 for Kronolith, but otherwise, anything
that would cause any stable version not to work with another stable version is
a bug.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>