[horde] How to create a useracount

Chrigi Hartmann admin at webmeischter.ch
Wed Sep 10 07:59:34 PDT 2003

Hi Everybody

I installed Horde and Kronolith with MySQL Support. Everything works, i can
access my Horde and in the Toolbar is the Kronolith Link. I have also
installed the MySQL Database and the table for the Kronolith. MySQL is
working too! Now how can i create a User account? I only need the kronolith
for some users but i didn't find something like a manual, how I can create
accounts. i tried to make manual inserts in the table horde_users but this
doesn't works.

can anyone help me to create a useracount?

thx - Chrigi Hartmann