[horde] How to create a useracount

Chrigi Hartmann admin at webmeischter.ch
Wed Sep 10 08:47:29 PDT 2003

> Hello.
> You have to use sql driver in kronilitch confuguration files.

Yes, i configured that! And I think, that my settings are right. Username,
PW and DB is setted.

> You dont have to add users to mpasswd files...
> horde will be using imp authorizing method
>
> edit horde registry config files to:
> /* auth: Handler for user authentication.
>  *   Uncomment the auth/login/logout lines if you want to let
>  *   IMP handle the authentication for Horde. This avoids the
>  *   "double login" while accessing IMP.
>  */
> $this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
> $this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';
>

> i think that will be best way.

May be that you missunderstood me (and I know: my english isn't very good -
I'm from switzerland). I want use kronolith with 3 friends at the same time.
it must be possible, that 3 users are logged in with THE SAME USERNAME. all
of these 3 users have the same calendar to use. and i didn't installed IMP
cause i don't need the webmail. i only need kronolith and horde cause
kronolith require horde. my problem is, that i can't log in with no
username. and I don't know, where I can add one user. I think, that this
must be a entry in the horde_users table...

Heeeeeeellllppp? ;-)

Thx for support - Chrigi Hartmann