[horde] cvs head error in imp/lib/base.php

Rob S.i.k.l.o.s. rob2 at siklos.ca
Wed Sep 10 13:24:37 PDT 2003

Sorry, that SHOULD have said:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde' in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde.cvs/imp/lib/base.php on line 29

(horde, not hdorde)

Anyways - I just got a completely new head copy of horde and imp from CVS,
set it up, and I still get the same error.

Also, when I went to http://horde/ on my new installation (before setting up
any config files), I got this error message:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde_test' in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/index.php on line 55

After updating from CVS yesterday, I didn't have any of these problems -
they all started after I updated today.

Rob.