[horde] How to create a useracount

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Wed Sep 10 15:09:46 PDT 2003

Hi Chrigi,

It is very important that the required components for horde are installed.
The pear components need to be fairly recent. I tend to get them from
pear.php.net directly and just copy them to my pear tree, although the
install program for pear works nice too.

You will probably find that a lot of your problems will go away once you
have these.

And then make sure the authentications are set properly in horde.php. If
then you still have problems, do make sure you give us all the details of
your installation, versions etc, and all the error messages.

Good luck,
tim.