[horde] Apache Web Logs

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 11 15:38:10 PDT 2003

You could use logrotate to rotate them every day and throw out logs older
than n days. logrotate should already be on your system - check it out.

Peter

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 02:41:09PM -0500, Andy Fliger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A short time ago, I saw a post regarding the Apache web logs becoming quite
> large and forgot what the recommended configuration changes were to prevent
> this - does anyone know?
>
> Thanks,
> drud

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.525.2702 (home)
And you let days go by -      Water flowing under ground