[horde] IMP newbie question

Eric P. Esterle eesterle at chartertn.net
Mon Sep 15 22:42:01 PDT 2003

Peter,

Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate it.  This is what I think the deal
was.  This line in horde.php:
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{localhost/imap:143}INBOX'; did not have
localhost, it had my temporary hostname.  Anyway, after changing this line
IMP worked fine.  I swear I thought I tried this before though.  Anyway,
thanks for the help and sorry for the dufus question.

--Eric