[horde] Group handling

joho at poolia.se joho at poolia.se
Tue Sep 16 05:54:22 PDT 2003

Hello!

Are there any plans for "group handling" of users within the Horde
framework? If I think out loud..

*) Grouping users into groups could allow me to configure access to
certain applications based on group membership

*) Grouping of users could allow me to configure horde and/or apps
running within the Horde framework to act differently depending on
which group(s) the currently logged in user belongs to (thing like
the user interface, which servers are available or pre-selected,
etc)

..

*) When the calendar one day reaches full useability, one could
allow shared calendars on a user and/or group level to create
work groups with no, read-only or read-write access to each
others' calendars..

etc etc etc.

-Joaquim

___
 .: +46 70 7745707
 .: Domo arigato gozaimashita
 .: At the end of a smile, there is a laugh and a 1/2