[horde] Latest CVS and apache status code 304

Daniel Luttermann Daniel.Luttermann at t-online.de
Tue Sep 16 10:40:42 PDT 2003

Hello,

yesterday I've updated some modules to the latest CVS code (like
horde,imp,turba,kronolith,sam...).

After an user logs in and go to his filter preferences in imp or loads
his calendar there are no icons visible in the menu bar (only text
links). After a manually refresh the icons are visible. The pages
loads normal and there is no red "X" as picture placeholder or so.

My apache server logs something like this on every first load:

"GET /horde/kronolith/graphics/new.gif HTTP/1.1" 304 0
"GET /horde/kronolith/graphics/monthview.gif HTTP/1.1" 304 0
"GET /horde/sam/graphics/whitelist.gif HTTP/1.1" 304 0
"GET /horde/sam/graphics/sam.gif HTTP/1.1" 304 0

As I know status code 304 means: nothing changed or so.
Before the update to the latest CVS code all icons gets loaded at the
first time with status code 200. The CVS code I've latest use was from
the end of August 2003.

I've tried to clear the cache from IE and Opera but on every first
load of sam,turba,kronolith there are no icons are displayed.

Is there a workaround for this behaviour?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Daniel Luttermann