[horde] Util Class?

Jerry Doran jerry at econec.com
Wed Sep 17 07:51:43 PDT 2003

I pulled the latest CVS yesterday and got horde, imp, turba, and kronolith running.
I was uynable to get kronolith working at all until I used the CVS files for all
of the above. Now when I install some of the additional modules I get
different Util class errors. I wasnt sure if i needed to download something else,
or what I was missing. Here are some of the errors and the module they
follow.

NIC
bodyPHP Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in E:\www\windwalkers.judgementhall.com\horde\nic\templates\common-header.inc on line 31

Mnemo
PHP Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in E:\www\windwalkers.judgementhall.com\horde\mnemo\lib\base.php on line 57

There are a few others but all the erorrs are the same undefinded class name.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jerry