[horde] storing preferences using Prefs_sql

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:55:45 PDT 2003

> Not to my knowledge. I'd recommend creating addressbook entries
> for all of your
> users to store the extended information, and then using Turba to
> provide the
> search.
>
> -chuck

cheers,
ok, ill look at that.

Another issue I just noticed is that in the last project I used horde 2.2.4
and turba as the base for my application.
but now I have the head (3) version of the horde, and I can see all the
classes are
there for storing user preferences and updating values, but the menus with
options
buttons are missing in the newest version of turba. Have I messed up the
installation
or has the preferences implementation changed significantly?

Cheers

T.