[horde] Can't install horde

Alexey Danilevsky danilevsky at onego.ru
Thu Sep 18 03:10:35 PDT 2003

Hi!
I installed horde as it is described but when I tryed to test it
(http://My-server/horde/test.php) I got following output:
 Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in
/usr/home/alexey/www/horde/test.php on line 76
 Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect
which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension
does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless
register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this
warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off,
respectively. in Unknown on line 0
 If I enter http://My-server/horde I get next:
 Fatal error: Only variables or references can be returned by reference in
/usr/home/alexey/www/horde/lib/
Auth.php on line 68
 What is wrong?
I have php5.0 installed with all needed modules.
 Thanks
--
Alexey