[horde] PEAR broke?

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 18 23:43:45 PDT 2003

Yup, looks like the Crypt stuff is missing. Surely it's a mistake - that's
why they call it unstable, I guess. I searched all of unstable, and that
file doesn't seem to have migrated to another package. You'll have to
downgrade to testing.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/