[horde] Still can't login

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Sep 23 10:21:20 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 07:56:15AM -0700, Marvin David Webster wrote:
> I think I should only enter http://nevercaughtup.com/horde/test.php to run
> the test, but I get a 404 error if I don't precede the domain name with "webmail."
>
> Horde is installed in the following directory.
>   /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/
                ^^^^^^
As I responded to an earlier post of you, your problem came from the fact
that you seem (I am 99.9% sure) to have installed the horde files under
the DocumentRoot of a virtual host, thus you need to access your horde
installtion thru this virtual host URL.

Now, if you want to access your horde installation from
http://nevercaughtup.com/horde/, find the global DocumentRoot (the one
that is not defined within a <VirtualHost> directive) in your
httpd.conf, and install Horde there.

BTW, this is unrelated to Horde; this is an Apache configuration
problem.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com