[horde] Util class

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 25 20:58:34 PDT 2003

In trying to use Nag and Mnemo from CVS I get this error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in
/var/www/html/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 57

It is entirely possible I am not using the cvs update tool properly.
What steps should I take next?

I looked on the horde maillist for this problem and on the mnemo
maillist.  There was only one reference to it and it didn't seem to get
answered.

I can see that the file exists in the horde directory but isn't being
used.

Imp, Turba, Kronolith and Moment, seem to work fine.

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>