[horde] Can not understand why it doesn't work

Remi Goyard remi at phpfury.com
Sun Sep 28 05:05:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

	Before anything else, excuse me for my poor english .

	I have just installed Horde / Imp / Turba
	I have configured them and all tests are ok exepts one :
		When i try to log - in horde or in IMP, i always have a
"this page can not be find" in my browser, so i had a look at the
/tmp/horde.log to see and i'ave got this line :
	"Sep 28 13:38:16 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
me at mydomain.com [192.168.1.5] to {localhost:143} [on line 92 of
"/var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php"]"
	but i can't see anything, maybe (and i think it's sure) i've
ommitted somtething.
	If someone could help me ...

Thanks

Remi