[horde] URL question

Peter Filias peter at filias.com
Tue Sep 30 09:28:00 PDT 2003

It didn't work. Too much other stuff is trying to load from all over the place.

In the first place, none of the CSS or images loaded, so I went in and noticed
there was an area near the webroot setting in registry.php that I changed to be
/graphics from /horde/graphics. No luck. Also, it tried to go to http://imp,
apparently or http://horde, as it took me to the Horde site in the very end.

Does anyone out there do this, or do you just do a JavaScript redirect and call
it a day? I thought it'd be kind of nice to have the address bar say
http://mail.filias.com instead of http://www.filias.com/horde

Thanks.

--
Peter Filias