[horde] Blank page

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Fri Oct 3 06:07:19 PDT 2003

Dani,

Try setting:

display_errors to on in your php.ini (found under $BASEOFPHPINSTALL/lib/php.ini)
and restart apache.

If php.ini does not exist, just create one with nothing but the following line
in it:

display_errors = on

You can turn it off again later but it will hopefully give you a better idea of
what is going on.

Cheers,

Kent.

Quoting dani at enplater.com: