[horde] Multi domains

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 4 20:57:00 PDT 2003

Widmer,

The phyiscal (filesystem) location of horde doesn't matter. As long as you
want horde at the URI /horde/ for each virtual host, you shouldn't need to
change anything.

Peter

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:37:35PM +0200, Widmer Hannes wrote:
> Hi List
>

> I write the first time, so I think iI will give some infos about me...
>

> So, my name is Hannes Widmer. I work in Cybernet, a Buisiness XDSL Connection / ADSL / Hosting etc. Provider as Junior System & Network Engineer. About the Junior, I'm the yungest in that company... 22 years old. I hope that I can get nice infos from that list and place also my help and ideas für other's....
>

> So, now my problem :-))
>

> I have a Qmail / Vpopmail on FreeBSD running. It work's grat and what was missing was a nice webmail... I found it.. Horde  :-)) . Now, there are some thing in witch I'm not shur. I was reading the FAQ sites to have multiple domains. I mean, it can be the same code, but i need to change the look of the webmail for each domain. The best way wiil be to have for each domain theier own /horde directory.
>

> I found somthing on the FAQ's (4.1.1 How can I have Horde in a different directory than /horde/?) about the position of hord... That i can hange from the default (/usr/local/www/horde) to as example (/usr/local/www_Site1/horde). But, these changes needs to be done in a file named ../horde/config/horde.php3 and this doesent exist.
>

> Can someone help me please?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Hannes Widmer, Switzerland
> Cybernet (Schweiz) AG
> Junior System Engineer
> Cybernet Hostmaster
> email h.widmer at cybernet.ch
> http://www.cybernet.ch

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.525.2702 (home)
    Consensus reality - did you vote for it?