[horde] Change template

h.widmer h.widmer at cybernet.ch
Sun Oct 5 09:07:43 PDT 2003

Hello List

I have a small question ... hope so :-))

I have horde installed. Now, I like to change a littlebit the view of it and one of the first steps was to change on the login site the "welcome to Horde" to "Welcome ******"

I'm fully not a programmer. I have some small knowhow but... that's it. What i did, was a grep in the www folder where horde is to find that "Welcome on Horde".... I found it in 3 files... horde self, imp, and in a 3. one (think the adressbook)....

Now, I'm from switzerland and we here use the german language. So, i found the search string in the translate file in po/de_DE.php. then i added only a "1" so that it looks after like "Welcom1e to Ho.."

I did a refresh and it was still the same. I did then the change in all files but nothing was changed.

Now, can somebody explain me wo i can do some changes?... I dont want to remove the horde sig ... it's a verry nice free webmail and I wnat that the user's see tha manufacturer. I only like to change some Text's....

Thnaks a lot for help

Greetings Hannes Widmer, switzerland