[horde] reload initial page -> logout

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Sun Oct 5 19:19:38 PDT 2003

I'm using Imp 3.2.1 with Horde 2.2.3, using Imp for login and as the main
application.  When logging in, the first page is the INBOX with the
original URL entered (i.e. VirtualHost name only).  If this first screen
is reloaded you are logged out, but if you have browsed the Horde menu
bar, moved back and forth to the INBOX or are on any other page and have
the expected http://../horde/.. URL, a reload works fine and the session is
maintained.

Any idea how I can prevent this behaviour, or make
../horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX&actionID= the initial page after
login?

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Apologies, a long term solution has been found.  February will be
    extended to 30 days to bring it in line with other months."
                                        -- Jock Main, Feb 2003