[horde] Setting Theme Display Option

Ned Zimmerman nzimmerm at sulfur.scs.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 9 21:09:59 PDT 2003

Hello all,
I have a working Horde install based on a nightly snapshot from back in April,
and finally had time to try and update it this week. I downloaded the Oct. 7th,
nightly snapshot and went about creating the config files and making the
appropriate changes to the MySQL database to handle the new tables/columns that
were needed. Everything now seems to work great except for one thing. I cannot
set the theme, either globally or personally. If the value in config/prefs.php
is changed from '' to 'mozilla', the default is still used. What's more, when
attempting to set the theme from within Horde, the only options available are
'default' and 'WebMail Standard' (WebMail being the chosen display name for Horde).
I am at a loss about how to proceed.

(In case you were wondering, the background color on the default theme is so
dark that some messages like MOTD or error messages cannot be read. Using a
theme such as Mozilla with a lighter background elimnates this problem.)

Ned Zimmerman