[horde] Re: Lastlogin and Sun Rise/Sun Set (resolved...)

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Oct 15 06:08:01 PDT 2003

Hello Again:

I looked at my prefs file and I noticed that I still had my cache set to zps
(Zend). I've removed this entry and put file instead, went into each entry for
Horde, changed my settings for sunrise/sunset and weather to my local airport
and all is great!, just like Horde :)

Guess that extra cup of coffee helped...

-mike