[horde] Re: Lastlogin and Sun Rise/Sun Set (resolved...) Sortof...

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Oct 15 11:57:13 PDT 2003

Hello Again;

Actually, you had posted this awhile back when I fist asked this question, and
while I completely understand your point, I am at a loss as to how to determine
the answer :(  Are you stating that this info might be stored in my mysql db?
If so, how can I find out where it is so that I can drop the info?

Thanks again,

-mike

Zitat von "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:

> Well, I take this back, last login is still broken...

IIRC last_login has been changed from an app to a shared pref at some point
in the past. If you still have an app pref for this in your backend, it
will always overwrite your shared pref during reading while it is saved to
the shared one.

Jan.