[horde] initial page being ignored

Andreas Kotowicz kotoml at mynetix.de
Sat Oct 18 06:49:25 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have changed the 'initial_page' setting in horde's registry.php file
from 'login.php' to 'imp/login.php' so users get directly to their
Inbox. but somehow horde seems to ignore this setting on a random base.
9 out of 10 logins will bring me to my inbox whereas the tenth login
will forward me to horde's login.php page where I can choose my inbox
from. but sometimes it just every 20th login.
I would just like to find out where this behaviour is coming from. Maybe
someone has experienced something similar.

regards,
andreas