[horde] Module Management Using Groups

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 21 17:35:56 PDT 2003

Grouping users or customizing horde by group? The former is implemented in
CVS HEAD under Administration->Groups; the latter is not, I believe,
implemented.

Peter

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 05:13:43PM -0700, Mike Bydalek wrote:
> Taking your advice Peter, I looked up the archive for Sept. 16th and came across
> the e-mail you are referring to, which is exactly what my original email was
> about.  My next question is then, how do you do it if it's already implemented?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>

> List:     horde
> Subject:  Re: [horde] Group handling
> From:     Jan Schneider <jan () horde ! org>
> Date:     2003-09-16 12:59:23
>
> Zitat von joho at poolia.se:
>
> > Are there any plans for "group handling" of users within the Horde
> > framework? If I think out loud..
> >
> > *) Grouping users into groups could allow me to configure access to
> > certain applications based on group membership
> >

> This is all implemented already.
>
> Jan.

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.525.2702 (home)
"I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between" - Eno