[horde] what is RELENG?

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 21 19:39:56 PDT 2003

RELENG is Release Engineering. Please read:

http://www.horde.org/source/

Peter

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:28:18PM +1300, Ryan Chaney wrote:
> Just looking at the CVS packages.. I noticed that some packages have 2 versions
> for example:
>
> turba-2003-10-21.tar.gz
> turba-RELENG-2003-10-21.tar.gz
>
> what is the difference? is one more stable than the other or in a different
> language? One file seems to be about double the size of the other so their must
> be some sizable difference.

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.525.2702 (home)
"I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between" - Eno