[horde] Translation errors

h.widmer h.widmer at cybernet.ch
Sat Oct 25 22:53:38 PDT 2003

Hi Volks

I tried now a lot of times and I never get any results. Can someone please check, If my way is correct?... I have to change some things in the de_DE translation.....

What i did:

1.) in /po    php translation.php extract    No Errors
2.) php translation.php init -l de_DE        No Errors
3.) php translation.php make                 Gives the following error

Building locale de_DE...
Warning: an error has occured:
/usr/local/www/undergroundzone_webmail/po/../po/de_DE.po:1384: a format specification for argument 1 doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Building locale sr_YU...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale sr_YU does not exist:
/usr/local/www/undergroundzone_webmail/po/../po/sr_YU.po

Building locale is_IS...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale is_IS does not exist:
/usr/local/www/undergroundzone_webmail/po/../po/is_IS.po

Building locale de_DE...
<stdin>:1501: a format specification for argument 1 doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
failed

Building locale th_TH...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale th_TH does not exist:
/usr/local/www/undergroundzone_webmail/po/../po/th_TH.po

418 translated messages, 5 untranslated messages.
done
Building locale ar_OM...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale ar_OM does not exist:
/usr/local/www/undergroundzone_webmail/po/../po/ar_OM.po

What does this errors means ?.... I could not find a answer on the net...

Then, when I refresh the pages, it's still the same.

Thanks verry mutch for help....

Hannes Widmer