[horde] CVS Horde portal not showing

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Tue Oct 28 07:14:44 PST 2003

> Zitat von Etienne Tourigny <et at omeo.ca>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have setup a new CVS Horde and even though IMP is installed and
> > active, I do not see the IMP icon after loggin in.
> >
> > Also, when selecting "Layout" I get the following error:
> >
> > Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
> > /data/cvs/horde/lib/Block/Layout.php on line 66
>
> This should not happen if you didn't change prefs.php without knowing what
> you're doing.
>
> > and in the bottom frame:
> >
> > Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
> > /data/cvs/horde/templates/portal/edit.inc on line 15
>
> Are you sure you have the latest checkout and didn't change anything
> locally? Never seen this message before.

I saw this error when I didn't have a category driver selected in the
horde/config/conf.php  I changed it to 'sql' and all worked perfectly.  Also,
there were other "strange" errors when this wasn't set when I first CVS'd horde
8 weeks ago, rather than something nice like "Since you have no categories
installed, we cannot save this" or something to that effect - It's early here
=P

Hope this helps.

-Mike