[horde] Help installing packages

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 29 06:24:22 PST 2003

I've been seeing recently (on the cvs list) that things are moving toward
installable packages, but have remained blissfully ignorant until this
morning. This morning's update of my CVS HEAD install moved String.php into
the framework, and I can get neither the login screen nor the test pages to
load (String.php can't be found).

I noticed a commit that makes the package in the framework "installable", but
have searched the documentation and am not able to figure out how to install
it. "pear list-all" doesn't display a Horde package on my machine, so I'm at a
loss.

Thanks in advance for any pointers (I miss my horde!).
Rick