Fwd: Re: [horde] Bug in the HEAD version (icalendar internationalcharsets handling).

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 29 17:24:27 PST 2003

Please keep discussions on the list...

----- Forwarded message from alf at club-internet.fr -----
    Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:17:25 +0100
    From: Frederic Olivie <alf at club-internet.fr>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Bug in the HEAD version (icalendar internationalcharsets
handling).
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks.

BTW, I have found another weird thing which I did not have time to
investigate (when u don't know the framework, it gets hard to rebound
properly inside the source code ;-)).

If you create a group, then assign permissions for it in one of the users'
shared calendars, then delete it, some bad things happen. It still appears
as blank (no name) with it's permissions in the permissions window, and some
calendar displays turn out bad as they look for an array index which does
not exist anymore.
I did not try to reproduce it, but, as I had a vanilla DB, I think it should
be pretty straightforward.

Cheers,