[horde] framework

Nathan Allen Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Fri Oct 31 04:42:46 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Johan FISCHER wrote:

> > Calendar
> > Warning: main(HORDE_LIBSHorde/String.php): failed to open stream: No such
> > file or directory in /home/www/webmail/lib/Browser.php on line 3
> >
> > Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'HORDE_LIBSHorde/String.php'
> > (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/webmail/lib/Browser.php
> > on line 3
>
> I think HORDE_LIBS should be defined and be '' in order to include to file in
> the pear folder. I had the same problem before.
> the definition of the HORDE_LIBS is in the file /home/www/webmail/lib/core.php
> (for you)
> In my distribution it's something like :
>
> if (!defined('HORDE_LIBS')) {
>     define('HORDE_LIBS', '');
> }

Actually, I am new to all this, but I went and renamed Horde/String.php to
something else under my PHP libs and horde broke so I knew that it was
using the right file. So I looked at core.php and noticed that if stuff
you just mentioned above it. I added that to the Browser.php and the
errors went away when I wnet to calender, however now I just get a white
screen. Horde and IMP seem to be working fine under the framework, but
many of the others apps like the calender are broken.

Does this work for other yet or is the framework stuff in CVS not ready to
work with all the apps yet?

-Nathan