[horde] Gollem Problem

Picuira Benjamin horde at andromea.org
Fri Oct 31 05:11:43 PST 2003

Hi all

I'm using last version of Horde & Gollem (CVS)
Using backend hordeftp ou ftp '(i try these two)'
Using Pure-ftpd chroot for everyone

And all work fine exept a little thing. (yeah i know all work but ... :) )

Yeah :

Goog configuration of backend of Gollem,
I always log in and see my Directory weel, and jump on all Directory well.
I can upload on / of my home

I can't upload in /UP of my home, when i try, it uplad on / (not a question of
permission, it work with a ftp client)

When i ckicik on the left menu "File explorer" Horde log sucessfully on my FTP,
but when i checked the LOG of my ftp-server i can see Horde log-in twice !! and
log out after any command, relog-in for a new command ..etc ... ??

So when a go on a Directory, Horde log in a new one, go on, list, and logout.

I don't understand !!!

can you help me ?

See :

Oct 31 13:59:34 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (?@192.168.1.200) [INFO] New connection from
192.168.1.200
Oct 31 13:59:34 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (?@192.168.1.200) [INFO] xxxxx is now logged
in
Oct 31 13:59:34 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (xxxxx at 192.168.1.200) [INFO] Logout.
Oct 31 13:59:35 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (?@192.168.1.200) [INFO] New connection from
192.168.1.200
Oct 31 13:59:35 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (?@192.168.1.200) [INFO] xxxxx is now logged
in
Oct 31 13:59:35 Pulsar pure-ftpd: (xxxxx at 192.168.1.200) [INFO] Logout.

--
\|/ ____ \|/ [Picuira Benjamin]
"@'/ ,. \`@" [Andromea.org]