[horde] Layout Problem

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Fri Oct 31 16:18:13 PST 2003

Quoting Johan FISCHER <linux at fischaz.com>:

Actually, The file Horde/Array.php in the PEAR folder is not included, that's
why the class Horde_Array is unknown ...

I included the file in the lib/core.php and the problem is now resolved but I
don't know if it was the right place. Maybe i should have included it in the
lib/Block/Layout.php file.

Cheers.
Johan.