[horde] install-packages.php: pear not found

mbydalek at zivix.com mbydalek at zivix.com
Fri Oct 31 16:40:38 PST 2003

> sh: ./pear: No such file or directory

This means the pear binary isn't in your system path, or doesn't exist.

> I'm running Pear version 1.3b3 with PHP 4.3.2. How can i fix this?

Either it do it by hand - pear install horde/framework/<DIR>/package.xml via the
command line...or add pear to your system path.

If the pear binary doesn't exist, you may need to reinstall PHP ... I believe it
is part of the install, but not 100% - I'm lazy and use FreeBSD's ports tree =P

-Mike