[horde] 3.0 status?

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Sun Nov 2 22:47:54 PST 2003

Greets all..

Im just wondering what the status of 3.0 is. IIRC I read mid-summer
someone asking about starting a beta phase, but I dont think there was
ever a clear response.

Im asking because I want to use the horde framework for an app of mine.
Since its a pet project with no users I have no pressing need to port it
to horde today (or ever, I suppose :P ). But I cant beleive that Im the
onlyone wondering about 3.0.

FWIW, I am planning on documenting what I did to 'port' my app to Horde,
even if it is only as a terse, likely useless to all but me, list...

Thanks