[horde] 3.0 status?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Nov 3 07:02:29 PST 2003

Quoting Jeff Warnica <jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca>:

> But I cant beleive that Im the onlyone wondering about 3.0.

Of course you're not, but we *have* been discussing this and sending updates to
the dev list - dev at lists.horde.org. Basically, we're in the process of making
all of our libraries installable packages. That involves a lot of moving things
around, testing, and creating some web site resources. After that, we should be
good to go for a beta period.

So that's what needs to happen. No, I don't know how long it'll take.

> FWIW, I am planning on documenting what I did to 'port' my app to Horde,
> even if it is only as a terse, likely useless to all but me, list...

That'd be great.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>