[horde] Login issue - loop to login page

Brady Kern bkern at news-gazette.com
Mon Nov 3 09:11:45 PST 2003

Hi,

When logging into horde if I point my browser to webmail.domain.com everything
works fine,  however when I point to just webmail/  After the login my inbox
shows up fine but trying to go to any other part address book, kronolith, horde,
etc,  I am returned to the login screen and then stuck in a permanent loop.  I
have webmail set up as a virtual host with all of the same configs as
webmail.domain.com  Is this a horde or an apache issue?
Thanks