[horde] Horde Install error

Mon Nov 3 16:31:29 PST 2003

Hello

I am getting the error below when trying to run the latest HEAD
version of Horde.
I did use CVS to get the "framework" software but have no idea where the
/framework directory should be. I am assuming that is what is causing the
errors.

Thanks for all help

Rick

Warning: main(Horde/String.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /pub/htdocs/horde/lib/core.php on line 31

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/String.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /pub/htdocs/horde/lib/core.php on
line 31

Warning: main(Horde/Util.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /pub/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Util.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /pub/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 4

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in /pub/htdocs/horde/lib/base.php
on line 30