[horde] Upgrading Horde

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:06:47 PST 2003

I think that unless you have a Good Reason to want the CVS version your
best off not bothering with it. And the only resonable Good Reason would
be if you want a CVS version of one of the modules.

And, FWIW, I think that right now is a paticularly bad time to try and
upgrade. Horde is in the midst of a house cleaning, taking out a bunch
of what has traditionaly been part of the Horde core and packageing that
sepearatly (as Pear modules).

If you just want to play with all the new stuff (who dosent?), install
it sepearatly with its own datbase.