[horde] setup in windows

nacho ipadilla at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 20:03:45 PST 2003

Hello all,

    I have installed horde in winxp pro. I think I got everything
working I go to the test.php and everything looks fine but when I go to
the login.php, I get two error messages. The only changed I made was the
password for mysql database, I did not made any changes to horde.php and
did not installed anything else, can somebody tell me or point to a
website where I can see what to edit in hordephp.

WINXP PRO
APACHE 2.0.47
mysql-4.0.1
PHP Version: 4.3.3

Thanks.

Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /tmp/horde.log because No such
file or directory in c:\php4\pear\Log\file.php on line 107

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in c:\php4\pear\Log\file.php
on line 108

I would like to know if somebody has detail instructions in how to edit
the horde.php file.

I  know the chmod is to give permissions to the folder do I still need
to this this in windows?