[horde] Fwd: Looking to send eye-catching emails or newsletters?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Nov 6 08:50:55 PST 2003

Quoting Tom Hodder <tom at scriptsupport.co.uk>:

| Hi,
|
| The attached message comes up blank (the whole page is blank, and php is
| returning nothing) when viewed in IMP CVS HEAD, any ideas why that might
| be?

Huh, works perfectly fine for me.  it's a somewhat strange message in that
it is labeled as multipart/alternative, and yet it only has a single
text/plain part.  But the multipart/alternative viewer is coded to display
the last viewable part in those messages, and in this case it correctly
identifies it (for me at least).

Check to make sure you are running today's up-to-date Horde/IMP CVS.

michael