[horde] Field names, etc. for export/import

joho at poolia.se joho at poolia.se
Mon Nov 10 02:22:15 PST 2003

This occurred in Kronolith, but I suspect the discussion is of a more
general
nature. I was exporting entries in Kronolith and then tried to import them
into Outlook. The import failed because Outlook didn't recognize the field
headers. The reason was because Kronolith exported them in English, while I
was using a Swedish Outlook to import them.

Perhaps this should be an option in all import/export sections of apps using
the Horde framework.. ? Import/Export using currently selected locale or
English.

-Joaquim