[horde] Horde CSS not working all of a sudden... any ideas??

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at bellavista.cz
Wed Nov 12 10:31:34 PST 2003

# chuck at horde.org / 2003-11-10 16:22:31 -0500:
> Quoting Peter Abrahamsen <peidran at u.washington.edu>:
>
> > Is css.php returning content of MIME type text/css?

    Both Horde's css.php and our own PHP-generated stylesheets leave
    Apache with C-T text/css.

    I was trying to get some insight from the wire, and it looked like
    the client didn't receive the server response at all (I just
    remember seeing the TCP connection teardown); BUT I'm not terribly
    sure with what I saw: I don't really understand the ethereal UI, so
    it's quite likely the payload *was* there.

    Unfurtunately I didn't store the capture on disk, and the error is
    *very* intermittent whenever I start ethereal (otherwise it shows up
    pretty often, especially on our customers' sites' visitors' (hmmm,
    is this even legal in English?) computers.

--
FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
7:15PM up 2 days, 1:42, 14 users, load averages: 0.08, 0.03, 0.01