[horde] Next release?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 14 17:31:52 PST 2003

Quoting Jason Lohrenz <jmlohren at glmmn.com>:

> If there's any way for me to help let me know.  I'm not much at programming
> in C (Mainly VB and ASP) but I have a test server that I can do whatever
> testing you'd like for specific bugs...etc.

None of it involves programming in C, just PHP. :) If you're not already pretty
familiar with the framework, then the actual packaging is not likely to be
something you're interested in. However, as soon as we release an alpha, and
even before, what's going to be *very* useful is for people who are willing to
help rewrite our install documentation to start doing a lot of installs of the
HEAD code. Find all of the kinks in the packages, find all of the ways in which
test.php can be more useful, in which we can make the install and configuration
smoother, etc.

I hope you don't mind me redirecting this back to the list for others to see.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe