[horde] Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL VIOLATIONS

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 20:42:30 PST 2003

Greetings!

Today I started getting this error on the 'Horde :: My Summary' page. I
am now unable to see whether I have new messages on that page and must
go to my Inbox to check.  Everything else seems to be working OK:

Notice: (null)(): [ALERT] Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL
VIOLATIONS: in Unknown on line 0

I'm hoping that someone on this list can tell me how to get it working
correctly again.

Thanks!

sisterscape