[horde] I'll pay...

Ed.Lazor at AtFantasy.com Ed.Lazor at AtFantasy.com
Mon Nov 17 08:24:27 PST 2003

I'll pay $50 to whoever can get Horde and about 20 of the modules working on a system for me.

Hope I don't offend anyone by making this offer, but I'm a tad frustrated with it.  Apache 2.0.48, PHP 4.3.4, and MySQL 4.0.16 are all installed and working properly.  Pear seems to be updated and working.  It seems the system has most of the dependencies, but I run into problems recompiling PHP with everything enabled that Horde wants.    Plus, Horde complains about a missing Log.php file when accessing test.php.

Thanks,

-Ed