[horde] compress css.php and javascript.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 19 11:40:59 PST 2003

Quoting Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>:

> I'd like to know if someone does know a reason why all pages of horde can be
> transmitted gzip-compressed except css.php and javascript.php? I use a quite
> actual cvs version of horde and found the named fact while sniffing HTTP
> traffic because of another local problem.

I guess no one was ever sure it wouldn't break anything. :)

> After that I changed the css.php and javascript.php like this:

I committed a slightly different solution (I only called it if we weren't
inlining those scripts from another place). Thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe