[horde] fatal error index.php turba, kronolith; and no icons ( toolbar )

freaked at gmx.at freaked at gmx.at
Wed Nov 26 05:56:17 PST 2003

Hi guys,

I have the following problem.

Horde 3.0 cvs head
kronolith 2.0
turba 2.0-cvs

test-php => everything green;
framework => executed install-packages.php

after I checked out kronolith and turba I configured it through the
admin menu;  also prefs.php.dist => prefs.php ....
But kronolith and turba, actually nothing shows up in the toolbar.

I didn't change anything in the registry.php because it's well
configured I think ?

If I call kronolith thorugh horde.test.com/horde/kronolith
I get this ERROR MESSAGE
*******************************
Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 75

Warning: array_values(): The argument should be an array in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 97

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 99

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 107

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 109

Warning: main(/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 23

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear')
in/var/www/horde/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 23